Auto Profit HFT STrategy EA for Volatile pairs like Gold and GBPUSD

rexscrat

Administrator
Staff member
Auto Profit HFT STrategy expert advisor is one of the good expert advisor and it works well for high volatile pairs.

I am running it in Gold (XAUUSD) and GBPUSD for testing. Below are the effective backtest results for your refence.

There is RISK in using expert advisors so I am just using fixed lot 0.1 with 1000 USD balance.

The best TF would be 15 min timeframe but can use it with 5 min as well. I managed to run it for an 10 months and the profit was 56410 USD with around 3.5% drawdown.

I only ran it with 0.1 manual lot for reduce the risk.

HFT_EA.jpg

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Try the EA in demo for test first and compare the performance with backtest. If both are same, then can go live.[/font]

Attachments

• HFT_Strategy_ForexBatch.com_.ex4
    58.9 KB · Views: 445

Giomantov

rexs said:
Auto Profit HFT STrategy expert advisor is one of the good expert advisor and it works well for high volatile pairs.

I am running it in Gold (XAUUSD) and GBPUSD for testing. Below are the effective backtest results for your refence.

There is RISK in using expert advisors so I am just using fixed lot 0.1 with 1000 USD balance.

The best TF would be 15 min timeframe but can use it with 5 min as well. I managed to run it for an 10 months and the profit was 56410 USD with around 3.5% drawdown.

HFT_EA.jpg

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Try the EA in demo for test first and compare the performance with backtest. If both are same, then can go live.[/font]
Goo!

CAT

rexs said:

HFT_EA.jpg

Looks great ? 
Interested to see the is EA on a live account!

rexs said:

HFT_EA.jpg

Was the 5min timeframe less profitable or quite similar?

rexs said:

HFT_EA.jpg

I can’t find any reviews on this EA, do you find any?

seoedu

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for sharing.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I want to try it.[/font]

bluepanther

Yeah backtest looks promising, but can't even test on Demo:

2020.03.18 00:35:11.159 HFT_Strategy_ForexBatch.com_ EURJPY,M5: Alert: this is a version trial. Contact apahamidou@gmail.com for full version

Anyone have the working copy?
Or can someone crack please?

vmp

very nice

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]very [/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]nice [/font]

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]very [/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]nice [/font]

uchimi

Giomantov said:
rexs said:

HFT_EA.jpg

Goo!
Thank you !

NewwyS

rexs said:

HFT_EA.jpg

LuisinhoNL

Very good share! Lets try this one! Thanks. said:

HFT_EA.jpg