Highly Profitable Setka FX EA

judah11

I downloaded the EA but could not use it. please can you help?rulertheking said:
This is one of the best EA I have tried.

The backtest went well. This EA was profitable with EURUSD pair in 1 hour timeframe.

This is bit safe EA as it doesn't perform martingale or hedging.

Below are the details

Initial Balance: 1000 USD
Account: ECN Account(IC Markets ECN account with 0.1 pip spread for EURUSD)
Timeframe: 1 hour
Spread: average 2 points
Timeperiod: 5 Months
Trades: 10 trades on average per month
Balance after test: 99,262 USD

[img=729x200]https://www.forexbatch.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/setkaEA.gif[/img]

Please try the EA in demo ECN account before going live.

theCuchuoi

This thing places a lot of averaging orders and has no stoploss option in the setting menu. You should expect some hard drawdown since it keeps on buying in a downtrend.
Thanks OP but I wouldn't recommend this bot

AdamMather

Always funny when people claim their bots dont use  martingale, but then its a grid or averaging bot and then death might come slower but it will come nevertheless

scrat

AdamMather said:
Always funny when people claim their bots dont use  martingale, but then its a grid or averaging bot and then death might come slower but it will come nevertheless

True. But there should be something to show all the trades to close profitably. When you are using proper risk ratio, then it is not like you will reach profit always.

Ramzi

Always funny when people claim their bots dont use martingale, but then its a grid or averaging bot and then death might come slower but it will come nevertheless
:)
But they didn't lie when they said, it is not Martingale. Grid and averaging are completely different than Martingale. People wrongly consider they are the same :)