I will Make an EA with your Indicators

sb3488

yuv said:
I will create an EA for your Indicators. I am a basic MQL programmer and I have very few templates.

Inorder to create an EA, the indicators need to be display the values in Data Window.

Please share your indicators and 
very good

xuanhung81

yuv said:
I will create an EA for your Indicators. I am a basic MQL programmer and I have very few templates.

Inorder to create an EA, the indicators need to be display the values in Data Window.

Please share your indicators and rules to trade.
Thanks for sharing!

forexqq

yuv said:

Attachments

• $ 1.000.000.ex4
    24.3 KB · Views: 32
  • NWO 2.0_fix.ex4
    20.4 KB · Views: 25
  • NWO AR 2.0_fix.ex4
    26.5 KB · Views: 23
  • NWO TREND 2.0_fix.ex4
    28.3 KB · Views: 26
  • powerful Currency Strength 28 pairs (1).ex4
    39.5 KB · Views: 24

yuv

forexqq said:
yuv said:

What do you want with this indicators.. if you are looking for EA, please share the rules also

Sumiet Jain

yuv said:

HELLO YUV

I am looking for a EA based on my Indicator i.e. RSI CROSS & Wave ..........

Entry BUY Position - when the Price is above the Wave Lines and RSI also Cross UPWards it will take only BUY Trades...

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Entry Sell Position - when the Price is Below the Wave Lines and RSI also Cross DownWards it will take only Sell Trades...[/font]

I am attaching here with the Indicator for your reference with hoping that you can make the GOOD EA along with Perfect Entry & Exits..........

Attachments

• Wave.ex4
    3.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Advanced StepRSI.mq4
    17.8 KB · Views: 25

papa j

Hello Yuv,
thanks for everything u have done as a forex trader and EA programmer on forexbatch to help beginners. i downloaded some of the EA's u gave out for free and i really like it.

i am interested, and i want u to help me out.
i just want u to connect one of the EA's u gave out free with a Buy/Sell Indicator that i have so i can trade profitably a mini account of my own.
The name of EA is Aggressive Doubler Robot. i want u to write EA with the same parameters and make it trade by following command of a buy/sell indicator. i have many buy/sell indi. i want u to programme it so i can use any of them at a time with the EA. when indicator arrow appear for buy, EA closes all sell pos and enter buy and verse versa. i like martingale ea but not at multiplication effect, as in 1;2;4;8;16;32;...... i want progressive addition effect like 1;2;3;4;5;6;........
it should have pipstep option to place additional order, 2;3;4;5pips ...after which it enters another trade in the same position.
it should close orders with trailing stop. hence, there should be TS parameter.
pending orders: bl, bs, slt, ssp just like we have it in ADR.
automatic close by change of position of the indicator.
i hope u can programme this perfectly. i will appreciate ur earliest reply.
thank u.

yuv

papa j said:
Hello Yuv,
thanks for everything u have done as a forex trader and EA programmer on forexbatch to help beginners. i downloaded some of the EA's u gave out for free and i really like it.

i am interested, and i want u to help me out.
i just want u to connect one of the EA's u gave out free with a Buy/Sell Indicator that i have so i can trade profitably a mini account of my own.
The name of EA is Aggressive Doubler Robot. i want u to write EA with the same parameters and make it trade by following command of a buy/sell indicator. i have many buy/sell indi. i want u to programme it so i can use any of them at a time with the EA. when indicator arrow appear for buy, EA closes all sell pos and enter buy and verse versa. i like martingale ea but not at multiplication effect, as in 1;2;4;8;16;32;...... i want progressive addition effect like 1;2;3;4;5;6;........
it should have pipstep option to place additional order, 2;3;4;5pips ...after which it enters another trade in the same position.
it should close orders with trailing stop. hence, there should be TS parameter.
pending orders: bl, bs, slt, ssp just like we have it in ADR.
automatic close by change of position of the indicator.
i hope u can programme this perfectly. i will appreciate ur earliest reply.
thank u.

Please share the indicators and rules.

Grifter

Hello i would like an EA made for this indicator
it's a MACD crossover indicator for reversals
open trade when arrow points up (or down) but only if the candle closes above for buys (or below for sells) the 5 EMA to filter out false signals

Also i have a scalping bot that im working on that needs some polishing, if I could send you the source code and you fix how it exits trades i think it could be a real money maker
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Tipu MACD.ex4
    387.6 KB · Views: 18

Grifter

Would like an EA made for this simple MACD crossover indicator
makes buy/sell trades based on the arrow indicator but ONLY when the price closes above (for buys) and below the 5 EMA to filter out false signals

Also i created a scalping bot but the way it exits trades is totally no good if you could take the time to check it out and give it a polish that'd be great
maybe add if it has an open trade for X amount of time in hours it automatically closes the trade and looks for new profitable trades (time changeable by user in settings) and allow the bot to hedge trades (total number of open trade chooseable by user and not more than 1/2 Buy/Sell) that way it keep the draw down lower

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Tipu MACD.ex4
    387.6 KB · Views: 18
  • GOLDDIGGERSUPREME2.mq4
    16.6 KB · Views: 30

lengendfb

yuv said:

This MultiTrader - expert for MetaTrader 4 is very useful.

If can add 1 more column for user to enter the pending order, it will be great.

The source code can be found there. Thanks.

SgJCTzF.jpg

spindia2

HI Yuv,
I have three excellent indicators to make EA's.
You can make one by one.
I will send the indicator if you are ready and have time to spend for it.
Please let me know.
Thanks

yuv

spindia2 said:
HI Yuv,
You can make one by one.
Please let me know.
Thanks

Thanks,
Yuv

spindia2

yuv said:
spindia2 said:
HI Yuv,
You can make one by one.
Please let me know.
Thanks

Thanks,
Yuv
Hi Yuv,I am sharing the indicator and screenshot.
Rule is very simple:
Red Arrow: Close Buy Pos and Open Sell Pos
White Arrow: [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Close Sell Pos [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]and Open Buy Pos
Time Frame: Any
EA Name: Manna 1[/font]

Love_21

yuv said:

Hello Dear,

I want to modified Dragon Expert Advisor 4.1 and make it like awesome.. can you help me plz?? please telegram @naveenhemant

yuv

Hello Dear said:
I want to modified Dragon Expert Advisor 4.1 and make it like awesome.. can you help me plz?? please telegram @naveenhemant

Hi, Dragon expert is sold and copyrighted by someone else. I am not allowed to decompile or modify it source code.

spindia2 said:
yuv said:
spindia2 said:
HI Yuv,
You can make one by one.
Please let me know.
Thanks

Thanks,
Yuv
Hi Yuv,I am sharing the indicator and screenshot.
Rule is very simple:
Red Arrow: Close Buy Pos and Open Sell Pos
White Arrow: [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Close Sell Pos [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]and Open Buy Pos
Time Frame: Any
EA Name: Manna 1[/font]
I don't see any indicators or screenshots attached.

spindia2

Hi Yuv,
Once again I am sending the Indicator and screenshot.

GREEN DOT- CLOSE SELL AND OPEN BUY
RED DOT- CLOSE BUY AND OPEN SELL
EA NAME- MANNA 1
TIME FRAME- 1 HOUR
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• BC FIX Manna 1.rar
    34.4 KB · Views: 26

spindia2

spindia2 said:
Hi Yuv,

EA NAME- MANNA 1
TIME FRAME- 1 HOUR
Thanks in advance.
Hi Yuv,Any update?

yuv

spindia2 said:
spindia2 said:
Hi Yuv,

EA NAME- MANNA 1
TIME FRAME- 1 HOUR
Thanks in advance.
Hi Yuv,Any update?

Hi,

This indicator does repaints. The signals doesnt match with the signals in backtest. Also, there are multiple buy/sell signals at once.

spindia2

yuv said:
spindia2 said:
spindia2 said:
Hi Yuv,

EA NAME- MANNA 1
TIME FRAME- 1 HOUR
Thanks in advance.
Hi Yuv,Any update?

Hi,

This indicator does repaints. The signals doesnt match with the signals in backtest. Also, there are multiple buy/sell signals at once.
Hi Yuv,Sorry I will send another proven Indicator.
I am doing the back test for one month.
I will send it within a week.
Thanks for your effort.